A six-pack can be yours at any age.
Forty-six-year-old David is proof that age is irrelevant when it comes to forging the ultimate physique.
The financial recruiter’s main goal was to finally achieve visible abs, and in 12 weeks at Ultimate Performance he achieved his goal.
His phenomenal before and after images are a testament to what can be achieved with the right nutrition and training.
“My results exceeded my wildest dreams. At 46 years old, I look better than I have in my entire life.”
“Honestly, I could have entered a physique contest and at least placed, if not won.”
Before coming to U.P., David exercised regularly and was conscious about his diet – following a fasting protocol five days a week.
But he could never quite get in the shape he wanted.
“I was active. I was doing intermittent fasting 5-7 days a week and was jump roping around 3-4 days a week.”
After seeing the results that could be achieved at U.P., he was incredibly motivated to make the changes he wanted to his body.
“I was feeling good physically, as I had been active. Mentally I was fired up. I really wanted it.”
The moment he started training with U.P., everything changed.
The expert guidance of his U.P. trainer helped set up a bespoke nutrition plan that worked for his body and his goals.
The intermittent fasting stopped, more structure was added to his diet with macronutrients, and the results soon started to come.
“I added intense weight lifting three days a week for an hour and lowered carbs while watching my macros to see how it affected my body.”
The training was tough for David – but getting real results requires hard work and dedication through every single rep in the gym.
“My skipping got better actually as my stamina did increase in the end.”
Twelve weeks of optimising his training and nutrition produced his incredible ‘before’ and ‘after’ results.
What was the secret to David’s stunning 12-week transformation?
“The secret is there is no secret. You need to dedicate yourself completely.
“Training, diet, sleep – it all adds up. It’s like an annuity – you get compound interest and results.
“The more you put in consistently, the more you get out. The mental aspect is as important as the physical – if not more actually.”
David has seen huge changes from his transformation that go way beyond the impressive physical results he achieved.
“The transformation changed me in that I now understand no matter what it is I focus on; I can achieve it with single-minded focus.”
If you’re inspired by David’s story and you’re ready to start your own body transformation, arrange a consult using the enquiry form below.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.