Rami was motivated after his young daughter told him he is ‘getting fat’.
This gave Rami the motivation and drive necessary to achieve amazing results in just 12 weeks with UP, losing a whole 6 kilos.
This continued determination saw Rami achieve UP Sydney Client of the Month status for July!
What were your expectations going into the programme and what were your motivations?
“I was motivated after my 4 year old daughter told me that I am fat!”
“My initial expectation was to lose 3 kgs and tone up at the same time.”
Can you tell me how you were feeling both physically and mentally before starting with UP?
“Before starting training, I felt tired, especially when I did a bit of physical work and carried my kids.”
“It felt really hard losing these kgs and I became weight conscious most of the time.”
What was your diet and lifestyle like before you started your transformation with UP?
“Given my busy business/social life, I was out at least 5 times a week dining.”
“Although I was carb conscious, I didn’t make a big effort eating properly and healthy.”
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started your transformation with UP?
Rami experienced a huge change in his diet and lifestyle once starting with UP.
In order for Rami to stay focussed and rid his old habits, there needed to be visible results early on to catalyse his motivation.
“Initially, it was very hard and I never thought I would be able to sustain it, but when I and the people around me started seeing the positive results, I was more dedicated to the program and my new diet became part of my new lifestyle.”
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy inside and outside the gym?
I felt stronger, healthier, more energetic and most importantly happier.
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
“Training was always on my radar but I wasn’t able to commit given my busy lifestyle.”
“I made it a point to free up my schedule at midday 3 days a week.”
Initially, training was difficult and I pushed myself to go, but when I started seeing the results it became part of my lifestyle.
Just because you lead a busy lifestyle, doesn’t mean your health has to suffer. Rami proved what can be achieved by dedicating just 3 hours a week at UP.
What were your results like after your transformation?
“I never thought I could achieve the results I did… not even close. It’s amazing how your body can transform in a matter of weeks!”
What were the most important things you learned during your journey and what really worked for you in helping you make your transformation?
Dedication, self-motivation and sticking to the diet were the tools in helping to achieve my results.
How has doing this transformation changed you and do you think it will benefit you going forward?
“The last 12 weeks helped me positively change my thoughts and lifestyle.”
The positive results that I achieved changed my priorities in life and reminded me that I have to think more of myself and my health.
“This in addition to all the positive comments and compliments I received during and after my transformation.”
Would you recommend UP and why?
“I never thought before that I could have this self-discipline with my training and diet.”
The results are much better than what I initially expected.
“My PT, David, did a great job. UP surely is highly recommended.”
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.