After years of half-hearted efforts in the gym, Mark says giving UP a try was “one of the singular most important decisions I’ve made.”
His realisation that life wasn’t what he wanted it to be was sudden: “I remember one day realising that I had changed and wondering what had happened.”
Mark wanted to take his training to the next level, and committed to the UP lifestyle for 6 intense weeks to reshape his body.
“At first the training was extremely tough, nothing like I’ve ever done before. Yet once you start to see results, start to understand the science behind it all and start to see and live the broader benefits including improved focus, higher energy levels and increased confidence, training becomes part of your life. I have such a renewed vigour and lust for life it’s simply amazing.”
Physically and mentally, he feels as though he’s had a new lease of life. “I’m literally a different person,” he says.
Before his transformation, he had made poor nutritional choices, and only realised how integral diet would be in reforming himself when a tailored diet plan was provided to him by UP.
“If you’re not prepared to understand how important a factor [your diet] is then you’re setting yourself up to fail. You learn that it’s achievable to maintain a great lifestyle and active social life whilst eating great food yet without succumbing to certain temptations which ultimately are just not good for you.”
According to Mark, the flexibility of UP and the trainers are what makes it easy to make time to train with a hectic lifestyle. With so many of us caught up in work and family commitments, UP understand the value in being as flexible with client schedules as possible.
He also says that his transformation is more than just about the physical, and what can be seen in pictures. It’s made him more alert, more aware, and has given him what he calls, “a tangible zest for life.”
“There is no comparison between UP and other gyms which promote personal training. My experience at other gyms had been disinterested trainers with no desire to truly bring you on a wholesome transformation journey – minimal guidance or information behind what you were doing, no true form correction, little or no nutritional information and no explanation of the science behind the physiological changes a real nutrition and exercise regime would yield.”
“If you want change and you’re prepared to learn, put in the effort and be disciplined, signing up with UP could be right for you and I’m pretty sure it will be the one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.”
If you’re inspired to get incredible body transformation results of your own, BOOK YOUR UP CONSULT AND START YOUR TRANSFORMATION TODAY
Interested in our EatUP meal preparation service? Click here to find out more
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.