I can’t imagine anywhere else could do a better job than UP
We won’t be too modest, Ultimate Performance takes a lot of pride in our 12 week transformation programme and the inspirational results our clients and trainers produce each and every day. And why wouldn’t we?
Our clients put both their trust and hard-earned money into UP, knowing full well that we have an enviable track record of results to maintain. These results are built on constant education, research, high-quality equipment and only ever the best personal trainers in the world – these results are not left to chance.
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
Chris came to UP with concerns; for someone who has trained for years and years, what exactly could we do for him? His results may speak for themselves, but we’d rather let Chris tell you himself whether or not he received his value for money.
What would have prevented you from starting your journey with UP?
As I had been weight training for quite a few years already, I wondered how much I would learn and whether I would get enough out of UP to justify the cost.
After just the first week, I had learnt a huge amount about different training techniques, as well as diet and nutrition, and realised that it was going to be worth the cost and effort.
What Has Your UP Transformation Done For You?
I had not used a personal trainer before and I was amazed at just how far they could push me during each and every training session. No matter whether I was in the mood for a big session or not, my trainer always pushed me to the limit and I came out of every session feeling great and pleased that I had turned up.
“Their tips on form and constant encouragement made even the most challenging session possible and, most of the time, a laugh, too.”
What Do You Feel That You Have Achieved?
If someone had told me I would say this before I joined UP, I wouldn’t have believed them – but I discovered that I really enjoyed having a goal to focus on and the discipline that was needed, every single day, to get there.
It certainly wasn’t easy or much fun at times, and on many occasions I resented the fact I had to miss social events to make sure I wasn’t tempted to have a few drinks or eat certain foods that I shouldn’t.
But, when I finished the program,there was a huge amount of pride and a sense of achievement that I had managed to overcome the cravings and get to where I wanted to.
I also have a much better understanding of how to eat properly to maintain a good physique, an understanding of how hard you have to train to get results and a few new friends at UP!
Would You Recommend UP?
Definitely. If you have a certain physique goal in mind but don’t know how to get there (or if you have the motivation), I can’t imagine anywhere else could do a better job than UP.
My trainer, Adam Milner was extremely knowledgeable and made sure that my training program and diet was suited to my goals and constantly evolved throughout the program as my needs changed.
“I enjoyed the program so much that I will be going back later this year to get back in shape for my wedding.”
“Thanks!” – Chris
Has Chris’s transformation story motivated you? Find out more about Ultimate Performance’s 12 Week Muscle Building.
Want to know how Ultimate Performance can help with your nutrition and training? Fill the form on this page and we will send you details.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.