Tony manages his own accounting business, where stress is high and regular meal times are a thing of the past.
Despite this he was a regular gym goer and you can see he had a base of muscle before coming to UP – he just wasn’t able to achieve the results he wanted on his own:
What were your expectations going into the 15 weeks and what were your motivations?
“My motivation was to get lean while maintaining muscle mass as I was lean before.
[Before coming to UP].. I realised that I was getting fatter and decided that I needed to be more disciplined in going to the gym.”
“I needed something to kickstart and motivate me to get back in shape and start going to the gym. This was when I found UP.”
Can you tell me how you were feeling both physically and mentally before starting the 15 weeks?
“Physically and mentally tired as I had not been going to the gym for 3 months and work was piling up.”
What was your diet and lifestyle like before you started the 15 weeks?
“Sleeping at 1-2am, waking up at 7.30am, skipping breakfast and eating irregularly. Often fast food or hawker food.”
“Plus I was a heavy smoker smoking up to 40 sticks a day.”
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started the 15 weeks?
“I found that there are healthier choices of food that you can order online and I started to try to sleep earlier, make time for the gym and follow the diet that was given by my trainer. I started smoking less (about 20 sticks) a day and my stamina became better.”
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy inside and outside the gym?
“I feel fresher, healthier, stronger while getting leaner.”
“I’m able to control my cravings better, and realise the benefit of having regular healthy meals.”
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
The training was tough both physically and mentally however my trainer knew when to push me for more and when to step back and let me have a breather. I made time for the training sessions and stopped using work as an excuse to skip the gym. I arranged my work around my training times.
What were your results like after the 15 weeks?
“Fantastic; lean and strong.”
What were the most important things you learned during your 15 weeks and what really worked for you in helping you make your transformation?
“Commitment & determination for both training and dieting. Slowly but surely.”
“They don’t just want to give you results, they want it to be sustainable for you.”
“Training at UP has not only given me the results that I wanted, but imparted valuable knowledge to me in terms of training, healthy eating and learning how to count macros – all this while still maintaining strength even as I got leaner.”
How has doing this transformation changed you and do you think it will benefit you going forward?
“UP has not only given me a new body but an education. I have learnt how to train myself in new ways, set realistic goals and most importantly have come to enjoy training.”
“I still go to the gym regularly despite my hectic work schedule as I am looking to improve even more, getting leaner while gaining mass. The dieting & training knowledge that I have gained in UP has been most beneficial as it has built the foundation for me to achieve more. My colleagues are amazed at my transformation and they have realised that by having a healthy diet and exercising regularly, it does wonders to the body and mind.”
Inspired by Tony? Start your journey today – submit the form below to find out how with no obligations!!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.