In preparation for her upcoming wedding, Sarah lost almost 4kg to get in the best shape of her life for her big day, earning herself the coveted accolade of Client of the Month.
Here is the testimonial of her 11 week experience, detailing how she managed her incredible transformation.
What were your expectations going into the programme and what were your motivations?
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
I knew that the programme was going to be tough. I could see from the promotional material that the transformations people made were amazing and that there would surely be lots of blood, sweat and tear involved!
Can you tell me how you were feeling both physically and mentally before starting with UP?
Before starting at UP, I felt tired, lethargic and unhappy with my physical appearance. I knew a change needed to be made and I needed help to get kick started.
What was your diet and lifestyle like before you started your transformation with UP?
Living in Singapore, my lifestyle is very social, often involving eating and drinking out. I have always gone to the gym 3/4 times a week but my diet and sweet tooth lets me down.
How did your diet and lifestyle change when you started your transformation with UP?
Training with UP demands a lifestyle change. My eyes were opened to a new way of eating and drinking. Your lifestyle has to shift to fit around your health rather than your health fitting around your social calendar.
What effect did this have on your health, performance, lifestyle and energy inside and outside the gym?
My performance in the gym increased ten fold. By doing more weight training my cardio fitness increased and I was enjoying exercising so much more. Feeling stronger and fitter was addictive. At first, it was tough outside the gym, with regards to meeting friends for lunch, dinner and special occasions but as you gain more support from your loved ones and as they become used to the changes you have made , it becomes part of a normal routine and your new lifestyle.
How did you find the training and did it fit around your busy lifestyle?
It is hard work. There are no other words. You have to be prepared, plan out your meals and make time to cook clean, healthy meals. Training schedules have to come first, but my trainer was flexible and happy to help make sure all my sessions fit around my work schedule.
What were your results like after your transformation?
I was very happy with my results. I was most pleased with the transformation in my back, shoulders and arms. My stomach is always going to be an ongoing area that I have to consistently work on.
What were the most important things you learned during your journey and what really worked for you in helping you make your transformation?
The biggest lesson I learned was how much your diet affects the results you can achieve. It was super tough but you can really see the benefits of the exercise when you stick rigidly to the diet.
How has doing this transformation changed you and do you think it will benefit you going forward?
It has dramatically changed how I eat, how I think about food and my knowledge of how different foods affect my body. It has also shown me how much I can actually accomplish in the gym, proving that I can set my goals much higher than I ever thought before. Moving forward, I will not be able to revert back to my old habits knowing how good it feels now.
Would you recommend UP and why?
I would 100% recommend UP. I would say how hard it is but how if you really put in the work the benefits and transformation you will feel outweigh it all.
If you’re inspired to get incredible body transformation results of your own, BOOK YOUR UP CONSULT AND START YOUR TRANSFORMATION TODAY
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.