Richard’s unbelievable new physique shows the real power of a world-class training and nutrition plan with Ultimate Performance.
The 27-year-old security worker wanted results, fast- and in just 24 weeks working one-to-one with his UP personal trainer Matt, he has made a truly incredible transformation.
He lost 20kg (more than 3 stone) on his training and diet plan, which helped him shed layers of body fat to finally reveal his six-pack abs.
* Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
I’ve achieved 20kg weight loss and a new found lease of life and body confidence,” Richard says – something he had been trying to achieve for years before he came to UP.
“I was fed up of trying personal trainers who did not have the experience that UP Fitness had in fat loss transformations. After following UP Fitness for over a year on social media, I was eventually jealous of the results their clients were getting that I was not, even though I was training with a personal trainer.
“I would say don’t waste time looking at other personal trainers, just go straight for the top and get the results you want.”
One thing that helped deliver Richard these incredible results was expert guidance from UP on his diet and how to structure his eating for optimal fat loss.
He went from skipping breakfast, eating sandwiches for lunch, and then having steak and potatoes for dinner, to a meal plan that worked for his fat loss goals.
Richard’s diet saw him eat four meals a day – based around high protein, lower carbs and healthy fats – including dishes like meat and nuts for breakfast and grilled chicken, avocado and vegetables for dinner.
Changing his eating habits and educating him on proper nutrition for muscle building and fat loss was central to his successful transformation.
I’ve learnt how to manage being on a fitness plan and follow a food plan while incorporating it into my social life and work life. How to manage my time and how to do a good quality food prep so that you are not set up to fail.
Another huge factor in Richard’s success was really learning how to push himself in the gym above and beyond what he believed he was capable of.
He says he learnt so much about how his body works and what he needs to do in the gym to guarantee results, adding: “I know how hard I can be pushed and that the mind gives up before the body, so I learnt to push past that barrier to reach new goals.”
Did you have any doubts or reservations about personal training before you started with us at UP?
I believe that having a personal trainer is fundamental to getting the results and having the information guidance that you need for the goals that you want.
So not having that guidance is foolish in my opinion and so personal training is a no-brainer. So coming into the top personal training company was the right decision for me.
We know that our gyms can be quite intense environments, did you feel comfortable and supported by your trainer?
Completely. You walk in, and you can automatically sense the one-on-one work ethic which each personal trainer has with their client. So as you walk into the reception and look out onto the gym floor, each person is being pushed and encouraged by their personal trainer. That’s something that I wanted. I wanted to know that I had their full attention for each workout and that all of my efforts were being guided in the right direction.
Again, when you fill out your initial questionnaire you have ‘how hard do you want to be pushed’ so you can customise how hard you want to be pushed. So if you’re not looking for such a dramatic transformation in a short space of time, you can tailor your workouts to that. Whereas if you want the ’12 weeks, I want to get shredded’ you can push as hard as you need to and they will push you as hard as you need to.
How would you describe the training experience- from the gym training to the nutrition coaching?
Intense. You get pushed from the second you walk in, to the last second of your workout; you’re working completely to the wall.
It’s what most people want. They want to come here to be pushed and get the results they want. And knowing that whatever you’re being told is moving you a step forward towards that results, that’s important.
Results may vary | Results are based on individual circumstances | Timeframes for results are not guaranteed | Willpower is always required!
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.